Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Best Running Medal Display Holders



After stashing my race medals for years in a random drawer, it is high time that I upgrade to a real medal hanger.  Ready to join me?  Here are my favorites:


Happily Ever After.  When I saw this product, I immediately emailed it to my husband and begged him to "please become a runner so I can buy this!"  (So far, no luck.)  I am insanely jealous of you runner couples out there...please celebrate your undying cuteness with this medal holder.  


 Soul Mates in it for the Long Run.  Or buy this medal display.  This one is adorable too.  














PR Chalkboard Medal Display Holder.  Since couple displays are out, this product is my current favorite.  I love the way it looks, and I love that you can update it with your current personal records.  Hanging this in front of my treadmill would give me double the motivation: motivation to train for my upcoming race and motivation to beat my PR!  (And let's be honest.  The OCD in me loves that the medals in this display picture are color coded.)  A variation of this product says "This Happened" Instead of PR.



 Running in the Park Medal Display.  This is not your average medal holder - this beautiful medal holder is hand crafted from metal.  It is also available in a male variation.
Run Like a Girl Medal Holder.  For you sassy pants out there. 


Work for What You Want Medal Holder.  A medal holder and running inspiration all in one.  Also available with the text "Celebrate Every Mile" and "Every Journey Begins with a Single Step."    


Photo Frame Medal Display.  Because why not combine your medals with pictures of your accomplishments?

  

Wooden Medal Races Display.  For a vintage look, showcase your medals on this hand carved sign.

Do you have a favorite that I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment